Our multi-disciplinary team, with hands on experience of developing and operating our own projects and businesses puts Transmission Investment in a unique position to provide services to third parties.
We go beyond a standard scope of works and seek to integrate our clients’ projects into our own business development process, aligning our interests with the success of our customers.
Our clients have distinct and challenging requirements usually at the forefront of innovation. We use our in-depth understanding of technology, regulation, and financial and power markets to provide solutions which minimise risk and maximise value.
Our services can be tailored and we have confidence in our capability to always deliver to our clients needs. We can provide fixed priced solutions delivering on a specific need or can provide longer-term, full project scope solutions incentivised in line with our customers’ success.
We provide a full suite of development services including:
- Site and grid connection selection
- Transmission grid connections
- Property rights acquisition
- Planning and environmental matters including stakeholder management
- Regulation and financial strategy and structuring
- Operational design
- Project cost management and benchmarking
- European and UK transmission legislation and regulation advice
- Asset acquisition advice including due diligence
Areas of specialism:
- Offshore transmission including interconnectors
- Offshore generation
- Offshore platform electrification/power from shore
- Onshore transmission and distribution